In order to maintain a high level of business integrity, social responsibility, and to comply with applicable state and federal laws, Lending Science DM will not knowingly engage with any party that participates in any of the following activities:
Distributes, manufactures, markets, or promotes:
- Any products or services that are unlawful in the location where the marketing content is disseminated.
- Material that exploits the health and wellbeing of children.
- Material that directly targets children under 18 years of age.
- Material that exploits the health and financial well-being of the elderly.
- Sexually themed products. This can include pornographic websites, escort services, and sex products.
- Instructions on how to make or use weapons.
- Content that encourages or directs violence against any individual, government, or organization.
- Expressions or depictions of profanity, bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred, lewd or lascivious behavior, excessive violence, or otherwise socially objectionable content.
- Computer viruses, malware, worms, or harmful code.
- Unauthorized use of any copyrighted material.
- Any pirated content or products, unauthorized reproductions, or counterfeit products.
- Online and direct pharmaceutical sales.
- Health, wellness, and weight loss products that promote unproven or non-FDA-approved medical benefits.
- Work from home and similar get-rich-quick offers.
- Betting and gaming services are unlawful in the location where the marketing content is disseminated.
- Alcohol or recreational drugs are unlawful in the location where the marketing content is disseminated.
- Multi-level marketing businesses and related activity.
- Speculative financial products that include, but are not limited to: penny stocks, cryptocurrency, and commodities.